Sunday, January 27, 2013

Mistakes.

I was on a roll.  I had hit my 10lbs mark as of Wednesday, and then things went down him.  I got sick, I stopped drinking my water, I got hungry and things started to spin out of control WW wise.  Weigh in was yesterday, and I had still lost .5 lbs, however, this morning was a different story.  My body had caught up with me and I gained.  I gained big.  +2lbs.  For a moment, I felt like crying.  

Then I realized something, you know what, I've done really good since Jan 1.  I had a small setback and I can get right back on track!  This is going to take time, I'm going to hit bumps, I'm going to fall - but as long as I pick myself up and get back on track - I will be fine! I'm trying!!

So, that's what I'm going to do.  I'm picking myself up and having a healthy breakfast, my meals have been planned and I will go to the grocery store right after I get back to the gym.  I've got this.

Goals for the week:

  1. Earn 25 activity points. (5 days x 45 minutes)
  2. Do not eat anything that I  haven't planned for (i.e. no preschool deliciousness!). 
  3. Drink all my water requirements. 
These goals are all obtainable.  How do I know? I was doing all of them (except #2) before I got sick.  Admittedly, #2 will be the hardest - but this week I've planned some super healthy snacks for the kiddos - so it won't be as tempting as cookies & frosting!

Here's to getting back on track!! Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment