Saturday, February 2, 2013

Weigh-in Saturday is here again!

Weigh-in #4: +2
Total Loss: -6.3
Thoughts: I'm not shocked, in the slightest!  Seriously, for the last week I haven't tracked, I haven't drank my water and I haven't exercised.  And to top it all off - I ate whatever I wanted, until I was full, and enjoyed myself!! I'm actually surprised I didn't gain more weight than this.  Am I disappointed in myself? No.  This is a journey, a learning lesson.  I knew what I was doing wrong but for whatever reason I couldn't get my stomach to agree with my brain this week.  I'm still down -6.3 lbs in 4 weeks and that's a success!
Goal for next week: I am officially ready to refocus, get back to tracking and back in the gym.  I'd like to lose more in February than I did January.  I'm aiming for a 8-9 lbs - and I think I can do it!! I've already gotten the meal plan for the week done and shopped for.  This week I tried to figure out what my trigger foods were and find a lower calorie/fat option.  For example, I wanted something savory/salty a lot in the afternoons - and it had to be crunchy - so I made some ranch dip & got baby carrots.  Right before bed I'm always craving something sweet - so I made some WW-friendly cupcakes!  Are these "clean" or do they give me any nutrients? Probably not - but they will help me stay on track and help me not to feel deprived.

No comments:

Post a Comment