Saturday, February 2, 2013

Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip


I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical about the idea of mixing Greek yogurt with ranch dip mix.  I mean - ew.  But, after figuring out the nutritional info for this dip, and knowing that it'd help me get more veggies in, I thought, "hey, it's worth a try!"  As a matter of fact, I bought enough ingredients to make two batches of this stuff.   

So here we go - the gross sounding, good tasting ranch dip that will save you a lot of calories & fat - get you a bit of protein and enhance your veggie intake!



Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip
What you need:
1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch salad dressing mix
1 (17 oz) container of Greek yogurt

What you do:
1) Add ranch mix to the yogurt container and mix.  Yep, that easy!  I tasted a little bit of it before I put it back in the fridge, and it was ready to go right then, however, I'd recommend chilling at least 1 hour before eating if you want the best results taste-wise.

Serving Size: 
1/4 cup


Mix right in the yogurt container and you don't have to worry about how to store it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment