Sunday, January 6, 2013

The First Weigh-In Saturday (a day late...)


I'm doing WW online, so I don't go to the meetings to be weighed.  I've bounced back and forth between online and meetings, but the thing about it is, if I'm motivated to lose the weight, truly motivated, I don't need the meetings to keep me accountable.  You see, all of the information that you get at the meetings you can get on the website, if you're a member.

What this means is every Saturday morning, before I eat one bite of food or take one sip of tea, I will weigh myself.  As you saw in a previous post, I weigh myself daily, so there probably will not be much of a surprise to me when I hit the scale Saturday morning, however, I will not count anything an official loss until Saturday morning.

Weigh-In #1: -1.8lbs!!!!
Total Weight Loss: -1.8
Thoughts: I'm pretty excited about this - I'm still quite swollen from knee surgery and I wasn't sure the scale was going to budge.  Also, I started the week on Tuesday instead of Saturday, so I didn't have a full weeks worth of time to lose.


No comments:

Post a Comment