Saturday, January 19, 2013

Weigh-in Saturday!

 Unlike last week, I have not been waiting for this moment all week. Thankfully, it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be! That being said, the husband and I are going away for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary - and while I don't plan on pigging out completely, I do really want a key lime cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory and a glass of wine. I'm almost sure that will suck away all of my weekly points...

Now for the good, bad and ugly...

Weigh-In #2: -1.2
Total Weight Loss: -8.3
Thoughts: I knew after last weeks loss that things would start evening out. Also, I earned 16 activity points, ate them all, and as of last night ate all of my weekly points as well.  I wasn't planning to eat all of my weekly points, but last night I was absolutely starving - and I did not make good choices with those left over points, i.e. wine, two peanut butter cups (I usually have one at night if I've made it through the day staying on plan and getting in exercise), an extra 1/2 of a WW burger recipe and an extra helping of french fries.  Yep, I was starving.  Oh, let's not forget the oreo cookies I had at work.  So, as you can see, I'm pleasantly surprised with the loss - I thought at the very least I would've just maintained this week.  
Goals for next week: I've been doing this on my own, but not logging it, so I figured it was time.  Last week I finally got good about getting all of my water in.  I've made my own rule that I will only have diet coke if/when I'm out to eat.  I also went to the gym 6 times - my goal was 4.  So, this week my goal is going to be: continue the gym but up the time.  I have been going for 30-35 minutes, this week I would like to go to the gym 5 times (I'm not able to go today) for 45 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment